Terms and conditions for access to and use of
report2011.novozymes.com is exclusively owned, controlled, and maintained by Novozymes A/S. The following terms and conditions apply to any and all uses of report2011.novozymes.com or its content. By accessing and using report2011.novozymes.com you unconditionally accept these terms and conditions without qualification, limitation, or other restriction.
Laws and regulations
Accessing and using report2011.novozymes.com are activities in which you engage at your own initiative and choice. You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, or other restrictions governing such access and use. report2011.novozymes.com, its text, contents, information, educational and promotional material, releases to the public, descriptions, graphics, and functions (the "content") are made available at the sole discretion of Novozymes.
report2011.novozymes.com and its content is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Novozymes may alter, modify, substitute or delete any content or restrict access to or use of report2011.novozymes.com or any particular content at our sole discretion.
All content is copyrighted or controlled by Novozymes. You are welcome to access and browse all areas of report2011.novozymes.com. Some areas may require user validation, and download of any aspect of the content for non-commercial use within your organizationis permitted - provided, however, that any downloaded material retains any and all indications of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary status.
Product names and signs used to distinguish goods and services on this site, whether or not appearing in large print, bold, or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks and service marks of the Novozymes Group, related companies or our licensors or joint venture partners. While Novozymes registers trademarks in many jurisdictions, some marks might not be registered in the country from which you are accessing the site.
Terms and conditions for linking to report2011.novozymes.com
You are welcome to provide a link to Novozymes’ website from your own website. Organizations or private individuals attempting such action in ways considered harmful or in bad faith will be asked to desist. In providing this link opportunity, we request the following:
- Do not use the Novozymes logo on your site without express written permission from Novozymes. Novozymes has a policy of not endorsing specific companies, and logo usage may be interpreted as an endorsement.
- Link only to the main index page (report2011.novozymes.com) so that our site is not misrepresented.
- Do not use Novozymes’ logos, graphics and texts to create a non-official website that gives the appearance and general look and feel of the official Novozymes website.
- Notify Novozymes of your link once it is live. Send the URL to Novozymes’ Corporate Communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a pressing business need to host Novozymes content on your own website, please submit your request including company name and the document you would like to host, to email@example.com. You will then receive an agreement for signature.